The Healthy Way to Have Cheese on Toast...ish



Who doesn't love cheese on toast? It's one of those comfort foods that just hits the spot. But there is a downside... it's not the healthiest of foods and with the new year and the whole fitness thing blowing up why not try to enjoy the best foods with just a few healthier changes? 


To help curb my cravings for cheese on toast I swapped the toast for some 'Ryvita' I went for the sesame flavour which was pretty good!

People mostly think 'Ryvita' is like cardboard and I am right behind you on that one but toast is crunchy... Ryvita is crunchy so how different can they really be?!

Just bake them just like you normally would with toast with a little bit of cheese on, the less cheese the healthier it will be and I added some pesto on top for some extra flavour, which went down a treat! 

These could not be simpler or yummier to make, so if you make these bad boys please let me know in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment