THE EVERYDAY MAKEUP POST


This post is a bit of a classic post but I thought it might be helpful for anyone who is looking for some everyday makeup. I try to keep my makeup pretty simple for everyday as I do like the more natural look, I just think it suits me much better than heavier makeup. I like going full out on special occasions or nights out! So this is my everyday makeup: 


THE BASE: 

Bare Minerals - Prime Time - I start off with a primer using Bare Minerals just to help sooth my complexion and as I use a powder foundation this helps to stop it from going cakey, which no one wants. 

Bare Minerals - Original Foundation in Fairly Light - I use this foundation as it is a mineralised foundation which is much better for your skin especially when you suffer from acne. I would not say I suffer from acne but I do have spots and this has helped my skin but it doesn't work miracles. (Sometimes I will apply high beam from Benefit on the high points of my face but it depends how lazy I am feeling) 

Anastasia Beverly Hills - Contour Kit - I do not go full out every day with this but I like to bring a little bit of life to my face by bronzing it up. (I still look pale af) 

Benefit - Rockateur Blush - Just adding that pop to my cheeks

Vichy - DermaBlend Setting Powder - I've only recently just started using this and I can not tell if this is what is drying my skin out.

THE BROWS:

MAC - Fluidline Brow in Dirty Blonde - I originally got this because I ran out of my Anastasia Beverly Hills Dippomade and I hadn't purchased it in time before I ran out so I decided to go for this. I am really impressed with this and 100% a great dupe for your brows. 

THE EYES: 

MAC - Paint Pot in Utterly Becoming - This is just a great base for eyeshadow and just adds a tiny bit of colour to the lid.

TARTE - Tartlette Palette - LOVE LOVE LOVE, if you don't already you NEED this! 

NO7 - Liquid Eyeliner in Black - This is my favourite eyeliner, it is so affordable, easy to use and lasts for ages! 

TOO FACED - Better Than Sex Mascara Waterproof - This girls eyes water and she needs that waterproof mascara! Love this mascara but definitely not desecrate your lashes will pop! 




No comments:

Post a Comment