Where Have I Been?



Once again I had a blogging mishap and possibly neglected my blog for a considerable amount of time, lets just be grateful blogs don't need food and drink because I highly doubt my blog would have survived. 


Blogging is something I seem to drift in and out of, I really enjoy blogging and sharing my interests with others but sometimes I just struggle to find the time and eventually it all just seems to collapse around me and I forget the whole thing! 

This being said I really want to pick blogging up again but from a new perspective, my interest for beauty seems to have died out, I'm not sure if I've almost grown out of it and it was a stage for me or I just have other areas of focus now? 

I've really got into fitness, which steamed from wanting to lose weight as I'd gained A LOT of weight since the start of university let me tell you eating as a method of procrastination did not do me any favours. 

I'm also wanting to write on my blog about travel, travel is not a new love by any means, I doubt there is many people that don't enjoy travelling but this summer I'm going to camp in America (AHHH! I know I'm so bloody excited) so I really want to document my journey as I know there are going to be many highs but I'm sure there are going to be lows but no matter what I want to share my experience for myself and also for others!

So expect some more content from me (hopefully)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment